最新文章专题视频专题关键字专题TAG最新视频文章

正在播放相关视频:【ashley wicka】我的一日饮食记录 素食 | what i eat in a d

电影《企鹅联盟》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

那什么是双摄手机呢?双摄手机并不是简单多加一颗摄像头那么简单,目前市面上采用的双摄像头技术有三种最为常见。一种是类似早期HTC双摄手机的双摄技术,两颗摄像头的像素不一样,一个高一个低,两者在拍摄的时候通过计算相差来判断画面主体,进而形成极强的背景虚化效果。例如:vivoX9/畅玩6X属于这类。vivoX9是首款前置双摄手机。前置2000万+800万的柔光双摄,双摄可以先拍照后对焦,重新定义手机自拍。搭载骁龙八核处理器,4G+64G的超大运行组合,高性能运作下功耗降到更低。配合基于安卓6.0开发的全新FuntouchOS3.0让X9长期使用更加流畅,告别卡顿。畅玩6X是目前市面上买的最火的几款千

太空欸 弗利普

雷军发布会上嘲笑OPPO低配高价。这个应该没有嘲笑吧,也就是发布会的时候,进行了一些数据对比,不算嘲笑吧。还有然而有很多人表示下一次依然用OPPO是为什么?依然用OPPO这可以说明,本身就是OPPO的用户,而不是小米手机的用户,所以继续选择OPPO手机也是情理之中。还有就是,不想用OPPO了,准备换手机,可能看中小米的配置,或者一些其他的地方,但是又苦于买不到。所以依旧选择OPPO。如果觉得对你有帮助,可以,多多评论,多多点赞哦,也可以到我的主页看看,说不定有你喜欢的讯息,可以随手点个关注哦,谢谢

Space, Flip!

离开这些器官你仍然可以生存︰肾脏︰你可能知道,人类有兩個肾脏,但一个就足够生存了。有的人天生只有一個肾脏,有的人因为损伤或捐赠后剩下一个。根据国家肾脏基金会,一般來说,有一個肾脏的人很少或没有健康問題,并有正常的预期寿命。从技术上来说,人们可以沒有肾脏,但需要透析。脾脏︰脾脏滤过血液,帮助身体抵抗感染,但它不是生存所必需的。如果它被损坏,脾脏可以被去除。当然,沒有脾的人會更容易被感染。生殖器官︰女性可以在子宮切除術中切除子宮,作為治疗癌症,子宮肌瘤,慢性骨盆疼痛或其他病痛的方法。根据美国国立卫生研究院的数据,在美國,大约1/3的妇女在60岁以前进行过这种手术。男性可以將其睪丸移除以治疗睪丸癌。

这是一只企鹅的一小步

作为业内研发工程师,我在这里透露一些内幕吧。几百块的化妆品效果就能比几十块的化妆品效果好十倍?回答是--NO!决定化妆品效果的,并不是价格!化妆品行业是一个充分竞争的行业,任何充分竞争的成熟行业,利润都不会很高(个位数利润),但化妆品行业号称毛利润高达80%,那这里70%的利润都跑到哪里去了呢?答案是营销和渠道费用占去了一大部分,下面这张图就是显示了欧莱雅集团的一个热门产品兰蔻肌底液的价格里钱都花在哪些方面:可是以看出大头都在营销推广和渠道,而用于产品本身,即使加上产品研发的费用也才6%。这是商档产品中的情况。事实上,在国内化妆品行业,无论高低端产品,料体+包装的成本是不能超过零售价的10%的

One small waddle for a penguin,

却是整个企鹅类的一大步

one giant wing flap for penguinkind.

我还是感觉自己在做梦

I still can't believe we're here!

我们是真的从地球的北极老家出发

We actually launched from our home

前去征服星辰大海了吗

on planet Earth's north pole and colonized outer space.

我滴个乖乖

It's utterly incredible!

我现在只想吃个午饭

Well, I do know it's time for lunch.

我饿了 你不饿吗

Are you as hungry as I am?

午饭吗

Mm, lunch?

我饿得都能生吃只活企鹅了

I could eat a whole penguin.

你就是只企鹅 你可不能吃同类

Hey, you're a penguin, you can't eat a penguin.

再往前开

Moving right along.

杰克斯为美国快餐连锁店

太空杰克斯就在右前方

Hey, Space Jack's fly through is half a light year

差不多半光年的距离

up ahead on the right.

我可以去尝尝他们的鲜鱼三明治

Oh, I could go for one of their fish sandwiches.

我联系一下冰河号 看看他们需不需要

I'll radio the ICE ship, see if the gang wants us

让我们带点东西给他们

to get anything for them.

你们好 弗利普 佐伊

Greetings, Flip, Zooey.

你们的第一次二人寰宇探险怎么样了

How's your first dual space expedition going?

还不错 船长

It's going great, captain.

我觉得我和弗利普真是天造企鹅设的一对

I think Flip and I are gonna make a penguific pair.

对吧 弗利普

Right, Flip?

行了 佐伊

All right, Zooey, just long as we keep lots

多吃饭少说话

of yummy snacks around.

很高兴看到你俩这样

I'm happy to hear that, you two.

我早就料到你俩很合得来

I had a hunch you'd make a good team.

你们都不饿的吗

Hey, are you guys hungry at all?

佐伊和我都要饿坏了 不过我们正好

Zooey and I are starving, and we're about to cruise

马上要经过太空杰克斯

right by Space Jack's.

要让我们多带点鲜鱼三明治吗

Want us to pick up some extra fish sandwiches?

太空杰克斯的鲜鱼三明治是整个宇宙里

Mm, mm, Space Jack's makes the best fast fish sandwiches

一级棒的了

in the cosmos.

是啊 我能整个吞下

Yeah, I could swallow them whole!

弗洛普 这次记得嚼一嚼再咽下去行吗

Now Flop, we'll remember to chew this time, okay?

听起来很棒啊 弗利普

That sounds wonderful, Flip.

我们想要三个三明治

We'll take three fish sandwiches.

你们送过来的时候要是不介意的话

And feel free to take a break and join us for lunch

可以休息一下跟我们一起吃

when you drop them off.

当然可以 回头见了您嘞

Awesome, see y'all in a few.

"您嘞" 我们地球太空飞了这么会儿

Y'all, where did you get y'all

你从哪学的"您嘞"

between the north pole and outer space?

我叔叔莱格

My uncle Reg.

什么莱格叔叔

Uncle Reg?

我怎么不记得有这么个叔叔

I don't remember an uncle Reg.

他老家在布莱瑟斯星系

He was from the Blexus star system

去年冬天的时候来的

and visited last Earth winter.

你当时在冬眠

You were hibernating.

那可真走运

Lucky me.

他给我带了个超大的牛仔帽

He left me a 10 gallon cowboy hat

你醒来就拿来当滑板滑了 你还记得吗

and you woke up and used it as a Slip 'N Slide, remember?

那个啊

Oh, that?

我加速还费了不少劲呢

I worked up some speed on that thing.

我知道 你把你毯子睡烂了

I know, you wore out the felt

然后一眼就爱上那个帽子了

and crushed it on the first day.

我一直都很喜欢 弗利普

I always crush it, Flip.

不喜欢就不是我了

It's what I do, crush it!

快去吃鱼吧

Let's get some fish.

佐伊 弗利普 谢谢你们的鲜鱼三明治

Thank you so much for the fish sandwiches, Zooey, Flip.

是的 谢惨你们了

Yeah guys, thanks a bunch.

沙丁鱼的香味儿每次

Ah, the pungent scent of sardines

都能让我的鼻子都开始流口水

gets my beak salivating every time.

弗洛普 不如我们来一把

Hey, Flop, h-h-how about a game

冰块剪刀布吧

of scissors, paper, ice cubes?

你要是输了就把你的三明治给我

You lose, I get your sandwich.

那你输了就把你的给我吗

And if you lose I get yours?

不行

No.

那玩个啥

What kinda deal is that?

我看着还挺好玩的啊

A good one from my perspective.

想得美 我可不同意

Exactly, I think I'll pass.

那就按照你说的来

Ah, have it your way.

你俩要是愿意花几分钟

If you two would like to take a minute

和我们一起吃饭的话 随时欢迎

to join us for lunch, we have room.

谢惨你了 斯黛拉船长

Thanks a bunch, Captain Stella,

但我们不想把斯莱希孤零零扔在太空

but we don't want to leave Slushy out in space.

他可能会孤独寂寞 觉得自己被排挤了

He might get lonely, or think he isn't welcome.

但他人很棒的

And he's super cool.

我们很高兴认识他

We're enjoying getting to know him a lot.

斯莱希棒极了 是一顶一的船员

Slushy is rad, top of the line spacecraft.

就是有时候太古板

He's a bit too literal sometimes,

但我们还在努力克服这一点

but we're working on that.

我还以为斯莱希是他们飞船的名字呢

Ah, I thought Slushy was the name of their spaceship.

是的 他们把母板升级成了人工智能

It is, they upgraded to an artificial intelligence motherboard,

所以现在飞船能和他们说话了

so the ship talks to them.

怎么可能

Get out!

是真的 我还听说要在这艘冰河号飞船上

It's true, they're talking about installing AI

装人工智能呢

in this ICE ship, too!

真的假的

Really?

但我们已经有你了啊

But we already have you on the crew,

我们还需要什么人工智能

how much artificial intelligence do we need?

天 真好笑

Gee, funny.

是吧 很好笑吧

I know, right?

好笑到我都忘了笑了

It was so funny I forgot to laugh.

看见没

See?

你这人工智能也不是啥都会

An AI's not perfect.

那你们太空企鹅就快出航吧

Well, I'll let you space penguins ship out,

等你们结束探险了再见

and we'll see you at the end of your expedition.

太空企鹅

Space penguins!

耶耶

Hip, hip!

太好咯喂

Hooray!

好好享受你们的三明治吧

Enjoy your sandwiches,

有什么需要跟我们说

and if you need anything else just let us know.

我超爱那种方便取餐的快餐店

I love to hit the fly through.

看看你的大肚子就谁都知道了

They can probably tell from the size of your belly.

出发吧 斯莱希

Let's go, Slushy.

宇宙奥秘近在咫尺

The universe is our clam.

我饿死了 好想吃三明治啊

I'm starving, I can't wait to dig into our sandwiches.

闻一闻我都流口水

Don't they smell scrumptious?

我现在闻一闻倒是有点怪味

Hmm, something smells funny, actually.

你是不是干坏事儿了

Did you?

不是我放的

No, I do not have gas.

我就之前放了一次 真的

It was a one time thing, okay?

我道过歉了

I already apologized.

行了行了 没必要这么紧张嘛

Okay, okay, you don't have to bite my head off.

说真的 你让我做什么事儿都有愧疚感

You never let me forget anything, you know that?

你只不过是做了点坏事

You did some damage in here, that's all.

没那么糟

It wasn't that bad.

上次呛得我都要流眼泪了

It made my eyes water.

我们是企鹅 眼睛一直都是水水的

We're penguins, our eyes are always glassy.

不是那种水

Not like that!

斯莱希当时没在真是走运了 太可怕了

Slushy, you're lucky you weren't here yet, it was horrible.

我不配备有嗅觉传感器

I am not outfitted with aroma sensories,

因此就算我在场

therefore it's doubtful I would have shared

恐怕也体会不到你糟糕的心情 佐伊

in your unpleasant experience, Zooey.

你这是在奉承我吗

Is that your fancy way of agreeing with me?

是的

Yes.

行了 聊天结束 开吃吧

Okay, this conversation's over, it's time to eat.

斯莱希 开启自动驾驶

Slushy, activate auto pilot.

自动驾驶模式已开启 弗利普

Automatic pilot activated, Flip.

鲜鱼三明治 我来啦

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

版权声明:电影《企鹅联盟》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本由可小果提供,版权归原作者所有。

扩展阅读,根据您访问的内容系统为您准备了以下内容,希望对您有帮助。

Riley Smith

  Graduation Day (1981)  导 演:  Herb Freed  主 演:  Linnea Quigley Vanna White Linda Shayne Karen Abbott Carmen Argenziano Richard Balin Hal Bokar Aaron Butler  上 映:  1981年05月01日 ( 美国 )  地 区:  美国 ( 拍摄地 )  对 白:  英语  颜 色:  彩色  声 音:  Mono  时 长:  85 分钟  类 型:  恐怖 惊秫  分 级:  英国:18 澳大利亚:R 美国:R 挪威:18  剧情简介:  After a high school track runner, named Laura, suddenly dies from a heart attack after finishing a 30-second 100-meter race, a killer wearing a sweatsuit and a fencing mask beings killing off her friends on the school track team one by one. The suspects include the track coach Michaels, Laura's sister Anne who arrives in town for the funeral, the creepy school principal Mr. Guglione, and Laura's strange boyfriend Kevin.  完整的演职员表:  导演Herb Freed  演员Linnea Quigley Dolores  Vanna White Doris  Linda Shayne Paula Brentwood (uncredited)  Karen Abbott Joanne  Carmen Argenziano Insp. Halliday  Richard Balin Mr. Roberts  Hal Bokar Ronald Corliss  Aaron Butler Photographer  Denise Cheshire Sally  Beverly Dixon Elaine Ramstead  Virgil Frye Officer MacGregor  Christopher George Coach George Michaels  Tom Hintnaus Pete  Erica Hope Diana  Bill Hufsey Tony Fisk  Ruth Ann Llorens Laura Ramstead  Grant Loud Singer  Patch Mackenzie Anne Ramstead  E. Danny Murphy Kevin Badger  Michael Pataki Principal Guglione  E.J. Peaker Blondie  Carl Rey Ralph Johnson  Viola Kates Stimpson Mrs. Badger  Patrick White Truck driver  编剧David Baughn story  Herb Freed  Anne Marisse  制片人David Baughn producer  Herb Freed producer  Hal Schwartz associate producer  原创音乐Arthur Kempel  改编音乐摄像师Daniel Yarussi  Virgil E. Hammond III (uncredited)  电影剪辑Martin Jay Sadoff  协调剧组人员Aaron Butler  造型设计艺术指导Chris Henry  布景师服装设计化妆师Jill Rockow special makeup effects  Gail Larson makeup artist  制片主管Herman Candler Grigsby production manager  助理导演Hal Schwartz first assistant director  Jan Gunderson second assistant director  美术Ellen Freund set dresser  Escott Norton props  音效Darryl Linkow sound mixer  Hiroaki 'Zom' Yamamoto sound recordist  David Etherington boom operator  Paul Leimbach sound editor  Paul Martin sound recordist  特技师视觉特效师特技演员James Winburn stunt coordinator  其他职员Terry Wimmer best boy  Massimo Zeri assistant camera  Stacey Codikow still photographer  David Seal key grip  Lance Dickson production assistant  Chris Nicholson wardrobe  Scott Owen production assistant  Mark Thomas script supervisor  Ron Wright grip  Lisa Gilhousen negative cutter  Don Giroux best boy  Virgil Hammon electrician  Buzz Harris gaffer  Ross Dickson production assistant  Patricia Kenny production assistant  White Air (2006)  导 演:  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  主 演:  瑞莉·史密斯 Riley Smith 多米尼克·斯温 Dominique Swain Paul Logan Brent Le Macks 汤姆·西斯摩尔 Tom Sizemore 伊丽莎白·戴利 Elizabeth Daily  上 映:  更多地区  地 区:  美国 更多详细拍摄地  对 白:  英语  评 分:  /10( 票 ) 详细  本片在本站的评分情况... 投票少于5人  颜 色:  彩色  声 音:  时 长:  0 分钟  类 型:  动作 剧情 运动  分 级:  美国:PG  完整的演职员表:  导演 U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  演员 瑞莉·史密斯 Riley Smith Alex  多米尼克·斯温 Dominique Swain Christie  Paul Logan Pete  Brent Le Macks Jason  汤姆·西斯摩尔 Tom Sizemore Steve  伊丽莎白·戴利 Elizabeth Daily Alex's Mother  Andi Finch Himself  Yvonne Arias Reporter sanchez  Aiko Carroll Snow Bunny  Dan Coplan JC  Shane P. Coyle Bouncer  Matt Hanson Announcer  Lydia Hull Ashley  John Keefe Brad Crow  Taylor Kinney Frank  Seth William Meier Annoucer Bill Stevens  John Michael Sudol Official  Devron Minion Shane  Brooke Pauler Claire  Johnny Russo Jason's Buddy  Andi Scurry Tami  Rachel Specter Michelle  Rachel Sterling Zoe  Michael J. Wick Announcer Buck Cooper  Michal Yannai Jamie  Brooke Paller Claire  Aiko Tanaka Snow Bunny  编剧 Steve Straka  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht  制片人 Randall Emmett executive producer  George Furla executive producer  Herb Linsey producer  Devron Minion producer  Steve Straka producer  Christopher Toyne producer  U. Wolfgang Wagenknecht producer  Michael J. Wick executive producer  原创音乐  改编音乐  摄像师 Scott Spears  电影剪辑 Tim Silano  协调剧组人员 Peter Wise  造型设计 Derek Hughes  艺术指导 Joshua S. Miller  Josh Miller  布景师  服装设计 Heather Chaffee  化妆师 Heide Kacser key makeup artist  Claire Mahomar assistant makeup artist  制片主管 Brenda Bradley production supervisor: Lake Tahoe shoot  Kiku Terasaki production supervisor: LA shoot  Christopher Toyne unit production manager  助理导演 Dennis T. Benatar consulting assistant director  Seth William Meier assistant director  John Michael Sudol second assistant director  美术 Carl Jones property master  音效 Kilyoung Baek sound editor  Charles D. Ballard supervising sound editor  Eric Chase sound re-recording mixer  Bernard Lehn sound recordist  特技师  视觉特效师  特技演员 Dirk Dye pro snowboarder  Andi Finch pro snowboarder  Jeff Kaczmar pro snowboarder  Wes Klahn pro snowboarder  Scotty Lago pro snowboarder  John Schurke pro snowboarder  Elijah Teeter pro snowboarder  Alexis Waite pro snowboarder  其他职员 Peter Bowers catering chef: Lake Tahoe  Kevin Brock camera operator: second unit  Melanie Ann Capacia production coordinator  Eric Chase on-line editor  Benjamin Chinn production assistant  Ian Chriss grip  Jack Coe camera operator: second unit  Denise Collins location coordinator: Lake Tahoe  Jajaira Corria second assistant camera  David Criden post-production consultant  William Doswell production assistant  James Ebright key set production assistant  Tami Eldridge wardrobe supervisor  Stan Eng gaffer  Celia Esguerra production assistant  Lauren Fitton best boy electric  Re'Shaun Frear casting associate  Marcia Garcia key office production assistant  Esther Goodstein script supervisor  Matt Hanson snowboard trainer  Jen Kotter snowboard coordinator  Gary LaCasse catering chef: Los Angeles  Andre Lozoya location manager  Jean-Pierre Marangokis best boy grip  L. Lonnie Peralta camera operator: second unit  Lynnette Ramirez craft service: Los Angeles  Paul Ramsey stunt camera operator  Scott Shaffer product placement  Tim Shuler set medic  Scott Spears camera operator  Ed Stickler craft service: Lake Tahoe  Billie Sturtevant production assistant  Eric Yahraus key grip  Joe Zovko first assistant camera  Sena Kwasi Amengor electrician  Rosie Charbonneau assistant: Randall Emmett and George Furla

相关推荐:

显示全文
'); })();